The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE PAN-OS 9) identifies individuals with in-depth abilities and expertise to design, install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot the vast majority of implementations based upon the Palo Alto Networks platform.
Who Can Take Palo Alto Certification Exam?
The PCNSE exam can be taken by anyone who wants to prove a profound understanding of Palo Alto Networks technologies, comprising customers who use Palo Alto Networks products, value-added resellers, pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and support staff.
All the IT professionals are planned to attempt Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer exam because they are excited to authenticate certification and have a higher rank in the career. It is explained that all the professionals already have practical experience, but still, there is no avoidance out of reading. No matter if you a master or a novice, you all are equal and must have to study the material once, before appearing on the exam.
How to Prepare for PCNSE Certification Exam?
The PCNSE is a very desired professional certification, and a PCNSE is exacted to have the skills needed to design, deploy, configure, maintain and troubleshoot majority of network security implementations based on the Palo Alto Networks security equipment. Pre-sales system engineers, system integrators, and support staff usually hold or seek this certification, and you can anticipate the same job positions after the achievement of this certification.
It’s a known fact that there are very restricted sources one can have to prepare for the PCNSE certification. One has to depend completely on Palo Alto resources, as in the market you are not going to get any Palo Alto press books or any third-party books or study material.
Those who are intending to achieve PCNSE certification they can take either of two ways, one is to get sufficient experience on Palo Alto Networks Security products or attend the official training administered by Palo Alto Networks training partners.
The necessary training one could need to pass the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) is:
- Firewall Essentials 8.0: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama 8.0: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221)
One could certainly give the practice tests for PCNSE certification; they are quite beneficial and helpful to pass the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE) exam. Practice tests are an excellent opportunity for students to understand and practice what works properly for them. Practice tests offer simulated tests like environment that is important in producing the exam like environment. Scores of practice tests mean a lot. How good you score in the practice tests will help you in deciding how well you will do in the real exams.
Study Resources to Prepare for PCNSE Certification:
- The Palo Alto Networks Certification involves training, the certification study guide, practice questions, and online lab conditions that gives practical tasks aligned to the learning topics of PCNSE certification.
- The study guide is a comprehensive summary of the essential topic areas you should know to crack the PCNSE certification. It also summarizes the essential objectives of the exam and provides a high-level overview of the core areas and skills the test is intended to measure.
- Practice questions enable you to judge your knowledge of the topics the PCNSE exam will include and classify topics in which you may require further focus or learning.
- The Palo Alto Networks Cybersecurity Skills Practice Lab gives a fast and easy way to a Palo Alto Networks virtual firewall conditions for exam preparation and skills improvement. The practice lab provides practical exercises aligned with the learning goals of the PCNSE and is a significant step in assuring willingness for the exam. Practice is the best way to remember what you learn from the study guide.
- If you happen to have colleagues or friends who are also preparing for the PCNSE certification exam, you already have study partners. If not, think to utilize the membership in a professional group to find other test-takers. Local chapters regularly post on their sites to hire professionals for certification study groups, comprising the PANSE Certification.
Some useful Tips to Remember While You are Preparing for the Exam:
- Make your study plan. This will assist hold you on the path, and assure that you have enough time to comprise all the essential topics.
- Cramming is not the real way to prepare for the PCNSE exam, as much of the knowledge is never transformed into long-term memory.
- Be careful about what you study. Stay positive in what you already know and do not waste time studying it. Try to understand the information in other aspects instead of just memorizing it.
- Quiz yourself regularly. This will benefit determine how successful your preparation has been.
- Participate in a study group. Some experience learners find it very helpful to study in groups; this allows each member of the group to take benefit of other members’ proficiency.
- Read all the topics thoroughly. Compose an answer before you look at the possible options. Examine the available choices to what you think is the right answer, and be sure to read over all options before answering. Multiple-choice questions often require critical thinking.
- Skip questions if you need to. Don’t waste time sticking at one question.
- Do not keep changing your answer. Your first answer is the one that tends to be correct. But do not be scared to modify your answer.
- Get a sound sleep before the test.